I receive a ‘note from the Universe’ in my inbox once a day. Sound pretty quirky? Well, some are. But most, I really dig. Typically, they’re the first email I open of the day. They’re not like quotes, which I often save in a file, but rather fun little words that tend to make me smile.
Most are short, succinct little one or two liners. Although some are longer, like the one I’m sharing today.
The top 10 things dead people want to tell living people, Leslie, are:
1. They’re not dead.
2. They’re sorry for any pain they caused.
3. There’s no such thing as a devil or hell.
4. They were ready to go when they went.
5. You’re not ready.
6. They finally understand what they were missing.
7. Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive.
8. Don’t try to understand this now, but life is exceedingly fair.
9. Your pets are as crazy, brilliant and loving, here, as they were there.
10. Life really is all about love, but not just loving those who love you…
In their own words,
That’s it. Kinda quirky, but often with a mixture of depth that can only be seen when looking just below the surface.
If you’re interesting in subscribing, or learning more about Mike Dooley, the man behind the whole TUT…A Note from the Universe thing, please visit www.tut.com.