How’d You Do?
If you’re just joining us, in our last blog post I proposed 7 Things to Lose If You Want to Win. Win what? YOU! The REAL you that will emerge in a way you’ll feel compelled to shout out loud: I Am Free!
Here is a summary of the seven things to lose in order to win yourself:
- Lose the disciplined approach – live as you feel
- Lose the role you normally play – try something outside of your norm
- Lose the mask you don each morning – express your innermost feelings
- Lose the notion that you’re in control – offer your will to flow with a current larger than you
- Lose your adult-like tendencies – see the world and others with child-like eyes
- Lose caring what others think of you – don’t take anything personally
- Lose the constant questions – feel what you feel and act upon that
[Click here to see a full description of each.]
Once losing these seven, I suggested we would regain our power. Soooo, how’d you do?? Did you regain your power? Did you gain anything at all? Despite feeling naked in the most vulnerable sense of adult-nakedness (not cute, chubby toddler-nakedness)—I ended up feeling surprised by the Dynamic Duo that showed up: Confidence and Strength. Continue Reading